NextGen Titanium Range
Pioneers of the Composite Decking industry in Australia
Engineered For Added Strength And Durability.
Brite Titanium Collection is our most natural looking ASA decking material. Its beautifully engineered design offers a double protective layer that provides maximum protection against stains and fading, adding the elements for an extra-long life. Best of all, our Titanium range is backed by a 30-year warranty.
Available in three colours, namely Silver Grey – The Architects Choice, Pacific Merbau – Tropical Look and Desert Sand – Beach Collection.
BriteDeck recommends a Joist span of 350mm for commercial, heavy traffic and larger installations of our ASA range and a 400mm span for residential and smaller installations. Due to temperature variations, breaker boards should be used in place of butt joints for designs longer than 5.8 metres.
Colour and Detail
Specifications and Technical information
Width: 140mm Thickness: 24mm Length: 5.8mtrs Weight: 16kg
Black Starter Clips
Anti Creek Clips
Stainless Steel Starter Clips
- Standard Accessories are supplied with the decking and included in the Decking price.
- Stainless Steel Clips attract additional charges.
- Plastic Clips gap between boards is 5mm-6mm while Stainless Steel Clips gap is 3mm.
- Timber or Steel frame Screws will be supplied at customer request.
- 15 Clips & Screws will be supplied per board and 1 Starter Clip for every 5 Boards.