BRITEDECK™ SPECIFICATION TABLE
|Dimensions||150 x 32 mm||88×23 mm||96 x 11.0 mm|
|Board Length||5800 mm||5400mm||2900 mm|
|Cover of each board including 5mm gap between||0.9050 m2||0.4752|
|Number of decking boards per m2||1.105||2.104|
|Number of fascia boards per m2|
|Weight per board||21.5 kg|
|Weight per lineal metre||4.03kg|
|Joist centers (max)||450 mm||400mm|
|Ground clearance||25 mm||25mm|
MARKET PRICE COMPARISON:
We sell directly to the end user, no middle men!
The decking Products is designed, manufactured and patented solely for Brite Deck™.
PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE :
- 15 Clips& Screws per Board
- Timber screws Stainless Black (with posi drive heads)
- Starting Clips (Stainless)
- End Caps to Colour Match
WE SELL IN “JOB LOTS”!
15 clips are required per board @ 450mm Joist centres
Typically the process is…
Client establishes the area of Deck or provides drawings of the Deck to be built in Sqm.
- We will convert this to Quantity of board legnths, number of Decking accessories screws, end caps and starter clips required.
- We provide you with a quote that includes decking and accessories :
- Decking board, Clips and Screws, end caps & starter clips are included F.O.C.
- Required freight allowance. You may also opt for arranging your own freight from our warehouse. Please discuss this option so you understand the dimensions of the pallet and weight involved.
The quote is based on the quantities supplied by the client
Only full lengths are supplied
Quote is valid for 30 days
Upon Acceptance of the quote an invoice is supplied for payment
Payment in full is required prior to stock leaving the warehouse.
We need sufficient time to process the order and load the product onto pallets and for funds to clear. Typically 3 days is sufficient.
Below is a photo of a typical pallet load.