BRITEDECK™ SPECIFICATION TABLE
||150 x 32 mm
|| 88×23 mm
||96 x 11.0 mm
|Cover of each board including 5mm gap between
|Number of decking boards per m2
|Number of fascia boards per m2
|Weight per board
|Weight per lineal metre
|Joist centers (max)
MARKET PRICE COMPARISON:
We sell directly to our customers, meaning quality composite decking at wholesale prices.
Our decking products are designed, manufactured and patented solely for Brite Deck™.
PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE :
- 15 Clips& Screws per Board
- Timber screws Stainless Black (with posi drive heads)
- Starting Clips (Stainless)
- End Caps to Colour Match
WE SELL IN “JOB LOTS”!
15 clips are required per board @ 450mm Joist centres
Our aim is to make the quoting process as simple and transparent as possible. The initial quoting process begins with the number of SQMs required provided by our customer. If you have a drawing of your decking area, please send this through to us so we can also take a second look.
Once the area size is established:
- We will convert this to Quantity of board lengths, number of Decking accessories screws, end caps and starter clips required.
- We provide you with a quote that includes decking boards and accessories (clips, screws, starter clips and end caps – free of charge)
- We will provide a delivery cost based on proximity from our warehouse. You may also opt for arranging your own freight from our warehouse. Please discuss this option so you understand the dimensions of the pallet and weight involved.
The quote is based on the quantities supplied by the client and is valid for 30 days. Please note that BriteDeck will only provide full length boards.
Upon Acceptance of the quote an invoice is supplied for payment. Payment in full is required prior to stock leaving the warehouse.
FREIGHT & HAND UNLOADING
We require time to organise freight and logistics for your order. Please ensure all payments are made at least 72 hours prior to your desired delivery date. Our delivery charges include hand unloading with customer assistance. If you are unable to assist in unloading your order, an offsider can be arranged to assist the driver for a small fee.